I'm a smoker !! A chain smoker, an active smoker and definitely a passive smoker; I've tried quitting smoking but I always end up with that one gust of smoke that makes me feel relieved and good to go. I believe that giving up smoking is the easiest thing to do in the world; and that I feel because I've done it a great number of times. While it's just not me, but a huge number of people out there, you've done almost everything to quit smoking.
We're all aware how dangerous this addiction can be, how it can be the major cause of lung cancer, heart diseases, stroke and extremely death. If you've been smoking for several years now you might still feel the difficulty to stop smoking but emotional freedom is the only thing that you're actually looking for. If you're a smoker and like many of us you've tried too many things but have not really been successful then these few techniques might just help you. Here's a short article that'll help you make your mind one last time and stop smoking cigarettes forever !!!
1) Neuro Linguistic Programming: NLP is a less heard of term but if you're keen to stop smoking your heart out then there's nothing better than this. It is the practice of understanding how people organize their thinking abilities, feelings, language and behavior. Training in Neuro Linguistic Programming is performed to let people overcome the current barriers that they face in their confidence and various other blockages that have previously kept them away from learning and achieving goals. The key to NLP lies in how the person filters or perceives information that is absorbed through five body sense.
• Neuro: Each individual has established his own unique mental filtering system for processing the millions of bits of data that being absorbed through the senses.
• Linguistic: We then assign personal meaning to the information being received from the world outside.
• Programming: The process of behavioral response that occurs as a result of neurological filtering processes and the consequent linguistic map.
2) Hypnotherapy: The form of psychotherapy that is used to create a subconscious change in a patient to perform in a new condition and form entirely new thoughts, responses, behavior and feelings is referred to as hypnotherapy and this is a subject that I underaken under the category of Hypnosis.
However the actual case with hypnosis is that it is misunderstood by a majority of people because peoples' experiences are usually based on stage shows or television ideas. The truth is completely opposed to what they've known for a very long time. It is a tremendously simple thing and anyone can participate as long as they're willing to.
This willingness to be undergoing hypnotherapy requires two things:
• A clear commitment to quit, for your own self and never for anyone else.
• A clear understanding that you can not be made to do anything that you're not willing to do. This realization alone is sufficient to take all the stress out of you.
The duo is a proven way to eliminate the various patterns of thinking that have long kept you chained to the habit of smoking. They can together release the benefits that you have benign longing for so long and the new feeling is all about contentment and the belief that everything that's happening in your life is good and you need not to smoke to live life happily.
“Have a Smoke Free Life and Live Longer !!!”